ResponsibilitiesAnne-Marie Vangsted has been the Executive Vice President for Biobank, Digital Infrastructure & High Capacity Diagnostics since 2021. She is a trained pharmacist and has had a career within the domestic and Ministry of Health for the past 20 years.
Short Employment Biography
- Executive Vice President at Biobank, Digital Infrastructure & High Capacity Diagnostics (2021-)
- Executive Vice President at TestCenter Danmark, SSI (from 2020-2021)
- Director at the Danish Patient Safety Authority (2015-2020)
- Deputy Director at the Danish Health Authority (2015-2015)
- Unit Manager responsible for patient safety and official medical function at the Danish Health Authority (2012-2015)
- Department Head responsible for the control laboratory and GXP at the Danish Medicines Agency (1998-2012