I have worked with development of vaccines and diagnostic reagens for more than 20 years. My current research is focused on expression and characterisation of human pathogen antigens from different vaccine platforms. Furthermore, I work with characterisation of the antibody response in humans after Chlamydia infection and vaccination.
- Head of Vaccine platforms unit
- Christensen D, Polacek C, Sheward DJ, Hanke L, Moliner-Morro A, McInerney G, Murrell B, Hartmann KT, Jensen HE, Jungersen G, Illigen K, Isling LK, Jensen RF, Hansen JS, Rosenkrands I, Fernandez-Antunez C, Ramirez S, Follmann F, Bukh J, Pedersen GK. Protection against SARS-CoV-2 transmission by a parenteral prime-Intranasal boost vaccine strategy. EBioMedicine. 2022 Sep 5:104248.
- Woodworth JS, Clemmensen HS, Battey H, Dijkman K, Lindenstrøm T, Laureano RS, Taplitz R, Morgan J, Aagaard C, Rosenkrands I, Lindestam Arlehamn CS, Andersen P, Mortensen R. A Mycobacterium tuberculosis-specific subunit vaccine that provides synergistic immunity upon co-administration with Bacillus Calmette-Guérin. Nat Commun. 2021 Nov 18;12(1):6658.
- Olsen AW, Rosenkrands I, Holland MJ, Andersen P, Follmann F. A Chlamydia trachomatis VD1-MOMP vaccine elicits cross-neutralizing and protective antibodies against C/C-related complex serovars. NPJ Vaccines. 2021 Apr 19;6(1):58. doi: 10.1038/s41541-021-00312-9. Erratum in: NPJ Vaccines. 2022 Aug 30;7(1):104.
- Grasse M, Rosenkrands I, Olsen A, Follmann F, Dietrich J. A flow cytometry-based assay to determine the phagocytic activity of both clinical and nonclinical antibody samples against Chlamydia trachomatis. Cytometry A. 2018 May;93(5):525-532.
- Østergaard O, Follmann F, Olsen AW, Heegaard NH, Andersen P, Rosenkrands I. Quantitative Protein Profiling of Chlamydia trachomatis Growth Forms Reveals Defense Strategies Against Tryptophan Starvation. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2016 Dec;15(12):3540-3550.