Contract Animal Services
Statens Serum Institut (SSI) have a state-of-the-art facility where it is possible for interested customers to carry out biological assays and research studies involving laboratory animals.
A high level of Animal Welfare along with a high standard of studies is a priority in our daily work. We care for the animals and are constantly trying to improve the studies for the benefit of both research and animals. We follow the principles of GLP/GMP and has written SOP’s for all procedures. The use and housing of the animals comply with the Danish legislation, which is based on the Directive 2010/63/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2010 on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes.
We have a facility designed for
- Housing rodents and rabbits with known FELASA status.
- Housing animals in Biosafety Level I-III.
- Housing animals inoculated with GMO’s Class I and II.
We can offer
- Technical and academic know-how for establishing customized animal models in mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits. Our specialties are within vaccines, immunizations and infectious studies.
- Housing and caretaking of animals.
- Technical/practical tasks related to the animal experiments carried out by experienced technicians.
- GMP and non-GLP level of documentation
Read more about our animal testing in regards to In vitro and in vivo testing of antimicrobial compounds.
Who we are
|Louise Krag Isling||Veterinarianemail@example.com|
|Kristin Engelhart Illingen||Veterinarianfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Charlotte Green Jensen||Head of Departmentemail@example.com|